Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hi!

Hi everyone! Sooo sorry I haven't posted in a very long long time... but I wanted to come and say 2 things. Here goes my long composed message straight from my heart...

First:

Ever wanted to pull a good joke on your friends?

If someone ever says "Excuse me," you may choose to say "What? Did you fart?"

Yea, yea I know it's UBER lame but, hey. whenever I it, it's out of love for them.

I also think its good bonding for you and your close ones. So go ahead and try it. It's much better if the person says it on their own, makes you feel more accomplished. BUT you may try to make them say it. Although that is not as rewarding, you may make other people around you laugh. :D

HAPPY PRANKING!

with love,
    Bering


Second:

If you guys love me, or don't, however you feel, and you get the strong urge to have good karma or just be loving or generous, or both (:P) I have a donation link. By donating you will most definitely get more content on this site and on my youtube. You will also be rewarded by my product: friendship. By donating you have earned my trust and friendship + more awesomelyness Llama pwnage content!

Heres the link:





Theres also a button at the very bottom!

THANK YOU SO MUCH for those who plan on donating or those who already have!

Make sure to let me know you've donated for this cause, so I may reward thee with more content and personal high ranking among my followers (where are they anyway?)

Yet again, thank you to those who have any relation to donating or going to donate! I really appreciate it!

from your super loving leader,
        -Bering/Lama 0/ cod45halo123/llamapaloozah

No comments:

Post a Comment